We are a team of three political scientists at the World Trade Institute, a research institute affiliated with the University of Bern in Switzerland. Our research focuses on the impact of developing country-driven economic globalization on labor standards and practices in both developing and developed countries.
2019 // 2020
- Raess, D. (2019). The Demand-Side Politics of China’s Global Buying Spree: Managers’ Attitudes toward Chinese Inward FDI Flows in Comparative Perspective, WTI Working Paper No. 02/2019, available at:
conferences // 2020
- 70th Annual PSA Conference in Edinburgh 6-8 April 2020
- MPSA Conference in Chicago 16-19 April 2020
- TRADEPOWER and DESTA workshop “The Design and Effects of Trade Agreements” in Salzburg 11-12 May 2020
- 23rd Biennial Conference of the Asian Studies Association of Australia (ASAA) in Melbourne 6-9 July 2020